One evening as I was guarding the Sheeps
I am lost in My World, seeking the Meaning of Life
I lift My eyes unto the Heavens
Far away I gaze unto Great Mountain
I saw a Great Light Blazing with Fire,
Descending Over, I heard a Great Voice
Like a Mighty Thunder Rumbling Rumbling,
The Clouds overshadowed with Great Wall
My Heart Pounded with Great Beating
My Skin n My Hair Stood Still
I heard a whisper in My Spirit 'COME and My Soul was Longeth for it
My desire was to Hike this Mountain Now
But I felt this heaviness as never before, failing to make a Move
I heard a voice discouraging me, threatening Me, Intimidating Me
I heard it again, what if you Die, You're family would be abandoned
But I resolved my Grith even unto the Death
I bite my Rod in my mouth, Grid My Lions took a Deep Breath
I felt the Power as such Never Before
I Sprint like a deer unto the Top of Heaven's
No rest was on My Eyes, No Pain reached My Mind
My Soul was resonating, With the Sounds of the rumbling
Whisper calling me COME n COME brought the chills, down my spine
Strength & Fire Flew all my Nerves
Like a Lightening Bolt, with inhuman Acrobat Moved
Bruised and Beaten Never Cared Less
All my heart zealous was to Seek Unto it
Hung onto the Cliff's & Finally Reached the Pinnacle
Oh Such Great is the Sight, fixated my Heart to come near
Thundering Voice blew me away and fell to my Knees
Pure Perfect Holy Fire Called My Name
Voe is Me, for Unclean Unworthy Iam, Gaze Unto the Holy One
The GREAT I AM, Sacrificed Himself For me, as the Lamb of God on the Cross
Sanctified me With His Blood, Blotted out my transgressions,
Adopted Me, Grafted Me, Broke the Sinful Death Over Me,
Put His Rod in My Hand, engraved his Laws in My Heart
Sealed me with Holy Spirit
Released me as an Arrow, to break the walls of Satan
Destroy his kingdom, Subdue the lost Territory
He Anointed Me to Set Free the Captives
To Preach the Good Tidings to the poor,
To Heal the Broken Heart, To Deliver his People
By Finger of God I March in the High Commission
Gospel of Salvation is Spread across
The Prodigal Sons n Daughters Turning Back
Remnants are coming Being Lifted Up
Coming Coming Coming
My master and Creator of this World
He is Coming Coming Coming
Crumbling Crumbling Crumbling
The Kingdom of Darkness is Crumbling
My Desire Oh God Is You, N Take To My Father
Live in His Glory, All days of Life! Amen
Popular Articles
Power in JESUS Name I want to share this Prayer for every child of God, for the enemy of our Soul - Satan is liar (Father of Lies) and always trying to take us down with death, Guilt, shame, unworthiness, rejection and Condemnation, temp us to Sin us to be far from reaching GOD. Here is the Good News, Jesus Christ - Creator of our soul, God in flesh came to rescue us . This prayer will shift atmosphere instantly, breeding kingdom of God to move on our behalf , whoever believes and confesses that JESUS CHRIST as their LORD and Savior and Master and King. To Know about JESUS, Basics of What happened in the Beginning and Why JESUS is only Way for Every Man/Woman to Reconcile to GOD. Go through Below Link. 🔊Click Here -->> Listen to this Prayer :: CLICK Here --->> Pray in understanding and in SPIRIT. THE SEVEN WEAPONS OF GOD’S ARMOR (EPH 6:11-18) This is your identity in Christ champion. Rea...
Prayers For Marriage & Family - Daily Revolution by ps Nate
Prayers For Marriage & Family Deliverance from Divorce & Marital Problems Divine Restraining Order Against Marriage Breakers Marriage Prayer Part 1 – Declarations To Speak and Pray Over Your Marriage Marriage Prayer Part 2 – Prayer For Husband To Pray Removing Jezebel/ Witchcraft Powerful Self Deliverance Prayer for Breakthrough in your Marriage | Video Prayer for a Divine Restraining Order against an Abusive Spouse Prayer for My Husband | Video Prayer for My Wife with Binding and Loosing in Jesus’ Name | Video War Against Marriage Breaking Spirits | Video Prayer for the Salvation of Loved Ones and Family Members Prayer for My Loved One in Jail or Prison | Video Prayer for your Children | Video Warfare Prayer to Conceive and Overcome Hindering Spirits to Having Children | Video All Prayers from Daily Revolution Ps Nate These prayers aligns with Scriptures I share it so anyone who needs may...
AJ Stan Testimony :
Journey from Darkness to Light: Freedom through Christ More Detailed Testimony- Interview with Karen & Brenda (Spotify) More Detailed Testimony - Interview with Karen & Brenda (Facebook) My name is AJ ( Ah-Jay ) - a software engineer by Profession from India. I’ve come to share my story, one that begins in a disciplined, hardworking family, and takes a transformative turn as I discover the truth that changed my life forever: JESUS CHRIST IS THE TRUE LIVING GOD IN FLESH For much of my life, I believed that success was defined by societal standards: academic achievement, career accomplishments, beautiful women, and financial stability. But my journey would reveal to me that true success - true purpose -comes only through knowing and walking with God. And let me be clear: God's grace knows no boundaries—it's not limited by class, race, nationality, profession, or background. Every human being is made in the image of God, whether rich or poor, educated or no...
Comments
Post a Comment