Daily Confession and Speaking in TONGUES 1 Hour a Day
Speaking Life Over Yourself: 30 Days of Biblical Confessions, Faith, and Spiritual Strength
Introduction
Words carry power. Scripture teaches that life and death are in the power of the tongue, and throughout the Bible we are encouraged to meditate on God’s Word day and night, speak truth boldly, and stand firm against fear, worry, discouragement, and spiritual attacks.
This collection of confessions and declarations is rooted in Scripture and designed to help believers renew their minds, strengthen their faith, and continually speak God’s promises over every area of life.
These confessions cover:
- Victory over fear and oppression
- Healing and protection
- Financial provision and material needs
- Wisdom and guidance
- Comfort and strength
- Spiritual authority
- Identity in Christ
- Discipline and self-control
The instruction is simple:
Read these daily. Speak them aloud. Believe the Word of God over your life.
WORD OF GOD as a weapon against the devil’s lies
Read this every day for the next 30 days, when you come to Fire, Fire,
Fire, speak in tongues for 1 minute
SPEAK WORDS OF LIFE over yourself everyday for the next 30 days
(rather than speaking the word curses)
SPEAK THE FOLLOWING OVER YOURSELF 3 TIMES
A DAY FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE - DON’T STOP,
IT’S WHAT GOD SAYS ABOUT YOU.
These confessions are reminders of God’s truth concerning your identity, authority, peace, healing, provision, and victory. Speak them consistently and meditate on the Scriptures connected to each declaration.
Daily Faith Confession
Jesus Christ is my Lord
I am in Him by God’s grace. Today I live and move and have my being in Him.
Lord is my Life
His life has become my life. Today I have all that is in Him: every spiritual blessing in heavenly places.
Lord is my Righteousness
He has cleansed me from my sins by His blood and made me totally acceptable in His sight. Today I will live free from sin.
Lord has given me His Spirit
I have an anointing from the Holy One. Today He fills me with power and leads me into all the truth.
Lord is my Peace
Today I do not need to worry about anything.
Lord is with me Always
He will never leave me nor forsake me. Today His presence goes with me and gives me rest.
Joy of the Lord is my Strength
Today I will rejoice in Him and give thanks in all circumstances. His praise will continually be on my lips.
Lord is my Healer
By His stripes I am healed, for He bore my infirmities and carried my sicknesses. He is my Health and Salvation. So, today I speak His health and healing over my life. I resist sickness in His name.
Lord is my Provider
He is My Shepherd so that I shall not want. Today He makes all grace abound to me so that in all things, at all times, having all that I need, I will abound in every good work.
Lord is my Banner, my Victory
He always leads me in triumphant procession in Christ. Today I shall live as an overcomer.
Lord has given me authority…
…over all the power of the enemy. Today I submit myself to God. I resist the devil and he flees from me. I overcome him by the blood of the lamb and the word of my testimony.
Lord Loves me
Today I abide in His love. I can love others with the same love with which He loves me.
THE SEVEN WEAPONS OF GOD’S ARMOR
(Ephesians 6:11–18)
THIS IS YOUR IDENTITY IN CHRIST CHAMPION.
READ OUT LOUD DAILY AS A CHAMPION WARRIOR. IT WILL RELEASE FIRE, FIRE, FIRE OF THE GLORY & A ROAR
HOLY SPIRIT HELP ME TO PUT ON THIS BELT OF TRUTH
Today I put on the Lord Jesus. John 3:35 — Father thank You that I’m born again, a new creation, old things are gone, all things are made new! I am now a son of God, a joint-heir with You, Jesus. I know who I am in Christ…my position, power, and purpose! I declare Jesus Christ is my Strength, my Wisdom, my holiness, my Health, my Life, my All in All! I’m forever delivered from Satan’s power and translated into God’s kingdom. In Christ, I’m more than a conqueror, victorious in all circumstances. I take dominion & crush Satan & his works under my feet! I will live the Truth & change my world! Holy Spirit release your FIRE, FIRE, FIRE in me to do this.
BREASTPLATE OF RIGHTEOUSNESS
Father, today I put on Christ’s righteousness & am now in Your family. I was a sinner but You have made me a saint, a son of God, & the righteousness of God. Thank You for blessing me now to act like one. If sin I know I am not cast out of God’s family, but instead I will run to my Father & claim my forgiveness. Jesus will cleanse me up with His Blood, destroy the power of sin & guilt, & restore me that I am forgiven till I do the supernatural authority of John 1:9. I will not give in to poor discouraged guilt & condemnation. I will not be ashamed. I will not be afraid. I will walk in righteousness.
SHOES OF PEACE
I will fulfill the Great Commission. Jesus said in Mark 16:15–20:
“The Gospel of peace is the power of God unto salvation.”
Today I will walk in supernatural authority to win souls for Jesus. By the power of the Holy Spirit, I will be bold. Those who do not believe will be damned. These are the signs that accompany those who believe in My Name they shall drive out demons, speak in new tongues, place their hands on the sick & they shall recover.
SHIELD OF FAITH
I lift up my shield of Faith, which extinguishes all the flaming arrows of the devil. I look away from myself & unto Jesus, the Author & Finisher of my Faith. I walk by faith & not by sight. I will not be offended & I will forgive & love people. I have only thoughts of peace, prosperity, victory & success. I refuse to worry or be anxious! I resist fear! I cast down every vain imagination! I capture every thought to the obedience of Christ. Strengthen me Holy Spirit. Your WORD is TRUTH. God’s Word is full of life & miracles! I will speak the Word in the Name of Jesus!
HELMET OF SALVATION
I put on the Helmet of Salvation. The Blood of the Lamb & God’s Word. I am a champion, a warrior for Christ, a son of God, a servant of men! I speak, the Devil obeys. Thank You that I’m set free, healed, delivered & saved by faith.
SWORD OF THE SPIRIT
Today I will pray in my understanding & in the Spirit. Fill me afresh today with Holy Ghost & Fire, FIRE, FIRE! I receive Your right now Holy Spirit as I hear it. I deep breaths. Father, thank You that You have cleansed my heart & mind of thoughts of lust, doubt, unbelief, anger, hurt, etc. Holy Spirit Jesus said that You are the One who convicts the world of sin & do miracles. So I am going to stop ignoring You & start talking to You every day and listening to You. I want to be close to You Jesus is the One of Judah and He lives in you champion. He said believers shall speak in tongues. Mark 16:17
PRAYERS
Because You are His voice on the earth through the power of the Holy Spirit. You start to roar like the lion of Judah that you are until all doubt in your faith is gone. Matthew 3:11, Acts 2:3, Jude 20
TO DEFEAT WORRY AND FEAR CONFESS THESE
GOD-PILLS THREE TIMES A DAY—
Fear loses its grip when faith rises. These confessions are designed to help anchor your heart in God’s promises and remind you that the Lord is with you in every circumstance.
★★★
"I am the body of Christ and Satan hath no power over me. For I
overcome evil with good" (I Corinthians 12:27; Romans 12:21).
★★★
"I am of God. and have overcome him (Satan). For greater is He that is
in me, than he that is in the world" (I John 4:4).
★★★
"I will fear no evil for thou art with me Lord, your Word and your Spirit
they comfort me" (Psalms 23:4).
★★★
"I am far from oppression, and fear does not come near me" (Isaiah
54:14).
★★★
"No weapon formed against me shall prosper, for my righteousness is
of the Lord. But whatever I do will prosper for I'm like a tree that's
planted by the rivers of water" (Isaiah 54:17; Psalms 1:3).
★★★
"I am delivered from the evils of this present world for it is the will of
God ..." (Galatians 1:4).
★ ★★
"No evil will befall me neither shall any plague come near my dwelling.
For you have given your angels charge over me and they keep me in all
my ways, and in my pathway is life and there is no death" (Psalms
91:10-11; Proverbs 12:28).
★★★
"I am a doer of the Word of God, and am blessed in my deeds. I am
happy in those things which I do because I am a doer of the Word of
God" (James 1:22).
★★★
"I take the shield of faith and I quench every fiery dart that the wicked
one brings against me" (Ephesians 6:16).
★★★
"Christ has redeemed me from the curse of the law. Therefore, I forbid
any sickness or disease to come upon this body. Every disease germ
and every virus that touches this body dies instantly in the name of
Jesus. Every organ and every tissue of this body functions in the
perfection to which God created it to function, and I forbid any
malfunction in this body, in the name of Jesus" (Galatians 3:13,
Romans 8:11; Genesis 1:30; Matthew 16:19).
★★★
"I am an overcomer and I overcome by the blood of the lamb and the
word of my testimony" (Revelation 12:11).
★★★
"The devil flees from me because I resist him in the name of Jesus"
(James 4:7).
★★★
"The Word of God is forever settled in heaven. Therefore, I establish His
Word upon this earth" (Psalms 119:89).
★★★
"Great is the peace of my children for they are taught of the Lord"
(Isaiah 54:13).
FOR MATERIAL NEEDS CONFESS THESE THREE
TIMES A DAY
God cares about every area of life, including daily needs, provision, work, stewardship, and generosity. These declarations focus on trusting God as provider and source.
★★★
"Christ has redeemed me from the curse of the law. Christ has
redeemed me from poverty, Christ has redeemed me from sickness,
Christ has redeemed me from spiritual death" (Galatians 3:13;
Deuteronomy 28).
★★★
"For poverty He has given me wealth, for sickness He has given me
health, for death He has given me eternal life" (II Corinthians 8:9; John
10:10; John 5:24).
★★★
"It is true unto me according to the Word of God" (Psalms 119:25).
★★★
" I delight myself in the Lord and He gives me the desires of my heart"
(Psalms 37:4).
★★★
"I have given, and it is given unto me good measure, pressed down,
shaken together, running over, men given unto my bosom" (Luke 6:38).
★★★
"With what measure I use, it is measured unto me. I sow bountifully,
therefore I reap bountifully. I give cheerfully, and my God has made all
grace abound toward me, and I, having all sufficiency of all things, do
abound to all good works". (II Corinthians 9:6-8).
★★★
"There is no lack for my God supplieth all of my needs according to His
riches in glory by Christ Jesus" (Philippians 4:19).
★★★
"The Lord is my shepherd and I DO NOT WANT because Jesus was
made poor that I through His poverty, might have abundance. For He
came that I might have life and have it more abundantly" (Psalms 23:1;
II Corinthians 8:9; John 10:10).
★★★
"And I, having received the gift of righteousness do reign as a king in
life by Jesus Christ" (Romans 5:17).
★★★
"The Lord has pleasure in the prosperity of His servant, and Abraham's
blessings are mine" (Psalms 35:27; Galatians 3:14).
FOR WISDOM AND GUIDANCE CONFESS THESE
THREE TIMES A DAY
God promises wisdom to those who ask. These declarations encourage spiritual discernment, clarity, understanding, and confidence in God’s direction.
★★★
"The Spirit of truth abideth in me and teaches me all things and He
guides me into all truths. Therefore I confess I have perfect knowledge
of every situation and every circumstance that I come up against. For I
have the wisdom of God" (John 16:13; James 1:5).
★★★
"I trust in the Lord with all of my heart, and I lean not unto my own
understanding" (Proverbs 3:5).
★★★
"In all my ways I acknowledge Him and He directs my path" (Proverbs
3:6).
★★★
"The Word of God is a lamp unto my feet, it is a light unto my path"
(Psalms 119:105).
★★★
"The Lord will perfect that which concerneth me" (Psalms 138:8).
★★★
"I let the Word of Christ dwell in me richly in all wisdom" (Colossians
3:16).
★★★
"I do follow the good shepherd and I know His voice and the voice of a
stranger I will not follow" (John 10:4, 5).
★★★
"Jesus is made unto me wisdom, righteousness, sanctification, and
redemption. Therefore I confess I have the wisdom of God, and I am
the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus" (I Corinthians 1:30; II
Corinthians 5:21).
★★★
"I am filled with the knowledge of the Lord's will in all wisdom and
spiritual understanding" (Colossians 1:9).
★★★
"I am a new creation in Christ, I am His workmanship created in Christ
Jesus. Therefore I have the mind of Christ and the wisdom of God is
formed within me" (II Corinthians 5:17; Ephesians 2:10; I Corinthians
2:16)
★★★
"I have put off the old man and have put on the new man, which is
renewed in the knowledge after the image of Him that created me"
(Colossians 3:10).
★★★
"I receive the Spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Him,
the eyes of my understanding being enlightened. And I am not
conformed to this world but I am transformed by the renewing of my
mind. My mind is renewed by the Word of God" (Ephesians 1:17-18;
Romans 12:2).
FOR COMFORT AND STRENGTH CONFESS THESE
AS OFTEN AS NECESSARY—
There are moments in life when strength feels low and peace feels distant. During those seasons, continue speaking God’s promises. His Word brings comfort, courage, and endurance.
★★★
"I am increasing in the knowledge of God. I am strengthened with all
might according to His glorious power" (Colossians 1:10-11).
★★★
"I am delivered from the power of darkness and I am translated into the
kingdom of His dear Son" (Colossians 1:13).
★★★
"I am born of God and I have world overcoming faith residing on the
inside of me. For greater is He that is in me, than he that is in the world"
(I John 5:4-5; I John 4:4).
★★★
"I will do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me" (Philippians
4:13).
★★★
"The joy of the Lord is my strength. The Lord is the strength of my life"
(Nehemiah 8:10; Psalms 27:1).
★★★
"The peace of God which surpasseth all understanding keeps my heart
and my mind through Christ Jesus. And all things which are good, and
pure, and perfect, and lovely, and of good report, I think on these things"
(Philippians 4:7-8).
★★★to
"I speak the truth of the Word of God in love and I grow up into the Lord
Jesus Christ in all things" (Ephesians 4:15).
★★★
"I let no corrupt communication proceed out of my mouth, but that
which is good to edifying, that it may minister grace to the hearer. I
grieve not the Holy Spirit of God, whereby I'm sealed unto the day of
redemption" (Ephesians 4:29, 30).
★★★
"No man shall take me out of his hand for I have eternal life" (John
10:29).
★★★
"I let the peace of God rule in my heart and I refuse to worry about
anything" (Colossians 3:15).
★★★
"I will not let the Word of God depart from before my eyes for it is life to
me for I have found it and it is health and healing to all my flesh"
(Proverbs 4:21-22).
★★★
"God is on my side. God is in me now, who can be against me? He has
given unto me, all things that pertain unto life and godliness. Therefore
I am a partaker of His divine nature" (II Corinthians 6:16; John 10:10; II
Peter 1:3-4; Romans 8:31).
★★★
"I am a believer and these signs do follow me. In the name of Jesus I
cast out demons, I speak with new tongues, I lay hands on the sick and
they do recover" (Mark 16:17-18).
★★★
"Jesus gave me the authority to use His name. And that which I bind on
earth is bound in heaven. And that which I loose on earth is loosed in
heaven. Therefore in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, I bind the
principalities, the powers, the rulers of the darkness of this world. I bind
and cast down spiritual wickedness in high places and render them
harmless and ineffective against me in the name of Jesus" (Matthew
16:19; Matthew 18:18; Ephesians 6:12).
★★★
"I am complete in Him, who is the head of all principality and power. For
I am His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus, unto good works which
God has before ordained. that I should walk therein" (Colossians 2:10;
Ephesians 2:10).
If Overweight, Take This Capps'-sule Before Meals
Three Times A Day
This final declaration focuses on discipline, stewardship of the body, and bringing physical appetites under spiritual control through God’s strength and self-control.
I don't desire to eat so much that I become overweight. I present my
body to God, my body is the temple of the Holy Spirit, which dwelleth in
me. I am not my own, I am bought with a price therefore, in the name of
Jesus I refuse to overeat. Body settle down, in the name of Jesus and
conform to the Word of God. I mortify the desires of this body and
command it to come into line with the Word of God (Romans 12:1; 1
Corinthians 6:19).
Final Encouragement
Consistency matters. Continue speaking life, faith, truth, healing, wisdom, peace, and victory over yourself every day.
Let the Word of God become your meditation, your confession, your foundation, and your response to every situation in life.
Speak the promises of God boldly.
Stand firm in faith.
And let God’s Word dwell richly within you every single day.
Comments
Post a Comment