Power Blast Prayer - Awaken Hidden Man of Heart
Heavenly Father, even before I came to Christ, before I had the knowledge to acknowledge You as Holy, Just, Righteous, and Loving, You loved me. Even when I was deep in sin, far from You, dabbling in the things of the unknown, You still loved me and sent Your only begotten Son, Jesus the Christ, into this world (John 3:16), born of a virgin womb (Isaiah 7:14; Matthew 1:23), who lived a sinless life (Hebrews 4:15), perfectly holy, fulfilling all the written Law (Matthew 5:17).
He was baptized in water and by the Spirit of God (Matthew 3:16), tested in every way yet without sin (Hebrews 4:15), attested and approved to carry out Your will, Father Yahweh (Jehovah). He was falsely accused, beaten, bruised, shamed, spat upon, scourged, and whipped. He took thirty-nine lashes—each embedded with sharp fragments that tore His flesh, exposing bone (Isaiah 53:5; Psalm 22:16-17). There was not one part of His body left unhurt or unwounded.
If I truly realize it, it was for my sake He endured it all—He took my punishment (Isaiah 53:4-6), bore my condemnation (Romans 8:1), and willingly laid down His life (John 10:17-18). He was in the grave for three days (Matthew 12:40), descended into the lower parts (Ephesians 4:9), shattered the gates of hell (Matthew 16:18), and stripped death of its sting (1 Corinthians 15:55-57). Hell could not bear His holiness.
On the cross, He declared, “It is finished” (Tetelestai, John 19:30). For my sake, He said, “Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they do” (Luke 23:34). He looked into my eyes, His body broken and bruised, with blood and water flowing from His side (John 19:34), and said, “I love you; I will never leave you nor forsake you” (Hebrews 13:5).
I believe and receive my salvation through Jesus Christ (Romans 10:9-10). His pure, holy, cleansing blood is a consuming fire that sanctifies my soul, body, and spirit (Hebrews 9:14).
I repent of every sin I have not yet confessed. I am sorry, Father, that I have grieved You with my rebellion, anger, lust, lies, fornication, adultery, witchcraft, new age practices, and every sin under heaven (Galatians 5:19-21). I repent for the sins of my ancestors, going back to Adam and Eve (Daniel 9:4-5). I surrender to You, Lord Jesus. I acknowledge that I need a Savior, and You are my Savior and my Good Shepherd (John 10:11).
I believe in Your virgin birth. I believe You are the Son of God (Matthew 16:16). I believe You died for my sins (1 Corinthians 15:3) and rose from the dead (Luke 24:6-7). I believe You took the keys of Hades and Death (Revelation 1:18) and have given authority to Your believers (Luke 10:19). I believe You ascended and are seated at the right hand of the Father (Hebrews 1:3). I believe Your name is exalted above every other name (Philippians 2:9-11).
I thank You, Father, for the promise of the Holy Spirit to all who believe (Acts 2:38-39). I welcome You, my Comforter, Teacher, and Friend (John 14:26). Baptize me, Lord Jesus, from the top of my head to the soles of my feet with Your Holy Fire, Holy Spirit, and love (Matthew 3:11).
Every area of my life that does not align with the Gospel of Jesus Christ, I surrender. Any power or spirit that does not confess Jesus Christ as Lord is no longer welcome in my soul, body, or spirit (1 John 4:2-3). I renounce Satan and all his works (2 Corinthians 4:4). I denounce witchcraft, lying spirits, lust, Jezebel, manipulation, and control. I break every generational curse (Galatians 3:13-14), every self-imposed curse, and every curse spoken over me by others. I choose life (Deuteronomy 30:19).
Holy Spirit, fill me with the zeal and passion of Jesus to fulfill the Father’s will. Let living waters overflow from within me (John 7:38). Tear down every stronghold in my life (2 Corinthians 10:4). I declare freedom and victory in Jesus’ name (1 Corinthians 15:57). I bind and rebuke every attack against my life, marriage, health, and family (Matthew 18:18).
I welcome the sevenfold Spirit of God (Isaiah 11:2): the Spirit of wisdom, understanding, counsel, might, knowledge, and the fear of the Lord. Fill me and light the inner lampstand of my heart (Revelation 1:12-13). I put on the garments of praise (Isaiah 61:3), salvation, righteousness, and love.
I receive the spirit of power, love, and a sound mind (2 Timothy 1:7). Let every part of my being burn with the fire of God. I come into agreement with the Holy Spirit and pray in tongues.
Now I declare:
- I have the mind of Christ (1 Corinthians 2:16).
- I am a child of the Most High (John 1:12).
- I am chosen and not forsaken (1 Peter 2:9).
- I am fearfully and wonderfully made (Psalm 139:14).
- I am the beloved of the King of Kings.
- The Darling of Heaven gave His life for me (John 15:13).
I declared Psalms 144, Jehovah you are the Man of War, You Train my Hands for War and Fingers for Battle, You are my loving kindness, my strong tower, In you I take my Shelter, you are my refugee you are shield, you are my rest, You are my Lord and Jehovah Shammah Your Presence is with me, Jehovah Roi You watch over me, I thank You, I Love you, I adore you, I worship you, King of Kings, Lord of Lords, Prince of Peace, Everlasting Father Oh Glorious one, i have no words to praise your majesty.
Speak in Tongues for 3 min now.
I put on the whole armor of God.- Helmet of Salvation
- Breast Plat of Righteousness
- Belt of Truth
- Gospel Shoes of Peace
- Shield of Faith
- Sword of the Spirit.
- I receive the Spirit of Roar and Groan of Yeshua Now in Jesus name.
- The Fire of God is overflowing in me
- The anointing in the bone filling me
- I no longer a weak , But I am strong For my Lord is strong and Mighty
- I am not going to die, but I am going to Live declare the works of Father Yahweh Elohim (Lord GOD)
- The enemy may plan million things, but he runs away from 7 * millions ways
- For the Angel of Lamb encamps around those who fear Jesus.
- The Fear of the Lord is burning in Me.
Revelation Song Declaration (Revelation 4:8, 5:12-13; 5:9-10)
*******
Holy Holy Holy - LORD GOD ALMIGHTY
WHO WAS ANS IS AND IS TO COME
YOU"RE WORTHY OH LORD TO RECEIVE THE GLORY AND HONOR AND POWER
For you created all things
and by your will they exist and were created.
Worthy is the Lamb who was slain
to receive the power, riches,
wisdom and strength and honor
and glory and blessing.
Blessing and honor and glory
and power be to him who sits on the throne
and to the Lamb forever and ever.
You're worthy, oh Lord,
to take the scrolls and open its seals, for you were slain, you have redeemed us to God
by your blood.
Out of every tribe, tongue
and people and nation
you made us to God, king and priests, and we shall reign on the earth.
AMEN
*******
*******
Holy Holy Holy - LORD GOD ALMIGHTY
WHO WAS ANS IS AND IS TO COME
YOU"RE WORTHY OH LORD TO RECEIVE THE GLORY AND HONOR AND POWER
For you created all things
and by your will they exist and were created.
to receive the power, riches,
wisdom and strength and honor
and glory and blessing.
and power be to him who sits
and to the Lamb forever and ever.
to take the scrolls and open its seals,
by your blood.
Out of every tribe, tongue
and people and nation
you made us to God, king and priests,
AMEN
*******
Speak in Tongues for 3 min now.
Take Deep 3 breathes.As you take See in your Spirit,The fire of God hot consuming Pure Fireis going through Nostrils,into the depths of your soul,your body and Spiritand release breathe out of your mouth,the black plagued unclean devilsburnt to ashes.
In the name of Jesus Christ, the Son of the Living God, I take authority over every power of darkness assigned to block my mind, distract my thoughts, dull my understanding, or quench my hunger for the living Word of God (2 Corinthians 10:5).
I bind every spirit of slumber, spiritual dullness, and distraction (Isaiah 29:10; Matthew 13:15).
I blind the eyes of every monitoring spirit, demonic watcher, and lying spirit sent to steal the Word from my heart (Mark 4:15).
I silence every voice of the enemy that speaks against my identity, purpose, or calling (John 10:5) and I command loosen your grip and go to the pit now in Jesus name, out every unclean spirit, out, Holy Fire On you Now, Holy Fire On you Now out out out every unclean Spirits out out out now in Jesus name.
I command every veil over my mind to be torn away now (2 Corinthians 3:16).
I break the chains of confusion and disorder, for God is not the author of confusion but of peace (1 Corinthians 14:33).
I bind the spirit of heaviness, depression, and weariness that keeps me from seeking God’s face (Isaiah 61:3).
I loose the Spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Christ (Ephesians 1:17-18).
I declare my mind is open, my heart is soft, and my ears are tuned to the Shepherd’s voice (John 10:27).
I release the fire of God to burn away every web of deception, every snare, every fog of doubt in my spiritual atmosphere.
I declare an unquenchable hunger for the Word of God is rising in me (Jeremiah 15:16; Matthew 5:6).
I declare the light of Christ pierces my mind and spirit, illuminating every dark place (Psalm 119:105; John 1:5).
Let angels of the Lord stand guard over my heart, mind, and dwelling, enforcing the Word of God concerning me (Psalm 34:7; Hebrews 1:14).
I decree I will walk in my calling, bear fruit in every good work, and increase in the knowledge of God (Colossians 1:10).
In Jesus’ mighty name, amen.
Speak in Tongues for 3 min now.
Awakening the Hidden Man of the Heart
Father, in the name of Yeshua the Messiah, I call forth the hidden man of the heart (1 Peter 3:4), the spirit within me that was once dead but is now made alive in Christ Jesus (Ephesians 2:1,5). I command my spirit man to rise, stand at attention before the Throne of Grace (Hebrews 4:16), and come into full alignment with Heaven’s will.
I declare my spirit is connected to the Throne, my identity in Christ is unveiled (Colossians 3:3-4), and the power of Yeshua flows through every fiber of my being (John 7:38; Ephesians 3:16-19).
I pour out over my life the promises of God, for all the promises of God in Him are Yes and Amen (2 Corinthians 1:20). I strip off every lie, every false identity, every garment of shame, guilt, and spiritual nakedness (Isaiah 61:7; Zechariah 3:4). I receive the robe of righteousness (Isaiah 61:10), the garment of salvation (Isaiah 61:3), the crown of life (James 1:12; Revelation 2:10), and the scepter of authority in the name of my King (Esther 8:4; Psalm 110:2).
I declare before Heaven and earth: I am an heir of salvation (Hebrews 1:14), a royal priesthood, a chosen generation (1 Peter 2:9), seated in heavenly places in Christ Jesus (Ephesians 2:6).
Let the angels of the Lord be dispatched now (Psalm 103:20), ascending and descending to minister to me and to carry out the Word of the Lord over my life (Genesis 28:12; Hebrews 1:14).
Now, by the authority of the Blood of the Lamb, I blow the trumpet in Zion (Joel 2:1) and declare the awakening of my spirit, the tearing down of every enemy fortress, and the release of Heaven’s victory over my life.
For the Lord Himself shall descend with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God (1 Thessalonians 4:16). I stand ready, clothed in glory, prepared for the purposes of my King.
Start Reading the Word of God. Rejoice now things will make sense when you read.
- Read Isaiah 61
- Read Pslam 103
- Read John 10
- Read Book of Acts 10

Comments
Post a Comment